Home Page


Wednesday, June 14, 2006

To Blog or Not to Blog......That is the Question(the Government is Asking)



Unfortunately due to time constraints I am unable to do a proper entry. I definitely plan to submit some of my thoughts on African-American victimology, the need for a Black Conservative movement and of course more of the Coz. In the interim, I have to give a shout out to the poster, "One," who sent me an email regarding the Net Neutrality Bill that many in Congress are considering, to limit our internet free speech rights. Translation.....our right to blog may be on its way out. I am going to post the email for your viewing pleasure. Please excuse the profanity but the message is clear...again folks, writing(to your congressman)is fundamental. Click on the link below for the email in question:


  • An Open Letter to Hip Hop About Some Real Important Shyt
  • No comments: