Home Page


Thursday, June 29, 2006

I'm only human....at least ONE of us is...

Is'nt Afronerd involved with this show?
911 | 06.27.06 - 12:47 pm | #

He's the creator of the show. HAHAHAHA!

Ah Seriously, you're in The Bus! I have several friends there. I used to
visit all the time.
Julia_Claudine_Deveraux | 06.27.06 - 1:03 pm | #


he looks rather crusty....like somebody done dug him up in a hole
somewhere....looking more like a creature than a human. but for real tho i
couldve sworn that was babs when i first looked at the page. such a shame
how babs impersonator looks more feminine than the real thing.
doinitwell | 06.27.06 - 1:09 pm | #


<<...OLE_Obj...>> *creeping in*

I hate that show and that guy looks foolish.

The show is garbage, just like that guys sense of style. Wheres the class?

oh, no class. Because in the black gay world African American : nigger as
Black Gay Man : Fagg

So all you niggas keep exhaulting that fagg

(no afronerd)

Im out
DexStarG | Homepage
| 06.27.06 - 1:55
pm | #


hahahahaha

funny DexstarG (no afronerd)
I wonder which actor he is anyway!
911 | 06.27.06 - 2:06 pm | #


<<...OLE_Obj...>> YOU GUYS ARE LOVELY! I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!

YOU LOT BETTER SEND ME "I LOVE BRYANBOY" SIGNS! I NEED SOME MORE LOVIN FROM
THE AFRICAN AMERICAN COMMUNITY!!!

BRYANBOY LOVES C+D
Bryanboy | Homepage | 06.27.06 - 2:28 pm | #


Bryanboy aka Afronerd aka Dburt
911 | 06.27.06 - 2:31 pm | #






The above discourse(pardon the profanity) is an excerpt from the infamous Crunk & Disorderly blog. And I know that I promised that I would not consider what the blog represents(it is what it is...)but my campaign against minstrelsy knows no bounds. The reason I am highlighting this diatribe is not only to shed light on how goofy certain C & D supporters act towards yours truly but also to raise awareness of the burning of Rome complex that is prevalent amongst some in the African American community. I'm sure many of you are aware of the fable whereby Nero, the last Roman Emperor of the Julio-Claudian dynasty, allegedly played his lyre and sang on top of Quirinal Hill, while the city of Rome burned. The above highlighted idle banter is indicative of this phenomenon. The city of Newark (not quite Nero's Rome) experienced fifty murders since the beginning of 06'. Bill Cosby just made an appearance yesterday in the city to meet with its residents to talk about this murder pandemic.

Rome is burning folks....but hey some of us can joke and throw stones at my blog and what it represents. I'm not going to go into the details as to what the joking entailed with the C & D crowd but suffice it to say, it made me appreciate Charleton Heston's character in the above Planet of the Apes clip. Heston is the only human and the voice of reason amongst a village of ignorant speaking simians who berate and pelt him with stones while he tries to invoke his humanity. But like Heston, I will not allow the simians to disrupt my goals or the mantra of this site. Hey....I'd even suggest that you grap a bottle of crunk juice while you look at the clip. Enjoy and remember don't let the simians touch ya!

No comments: