Home Page


Thursday, November 22, 2007

Where's Dave Chapelle? It Appears recently in the UK....Happy Thanksgiving Folks!



Afronerd Radio will be preempted due to turkey day but it will return Sunday at 8pm. I came across a recent Dave Chapelle siting at Kojo's club (UK) courtesy of Youtube. Once again, please excuse the expletives but Chapelle appears to not have lost his comedic chops, despite the loss of 50 million dollars. I always debated whether Chapelle was a minstrel. I never thought that he was and I felt his humor had an intelligence base to it as both his parents were educators. I guess what is most important is that he thought he was becoming a minstrel and as you can see minstrelsy is a lucrative endeavor. I'm not sure as to the real reason for him walking away from that kind of money but if it honestly dealt with a stop to cooning-kudos to Mr. Chapelle. Let's take a look at an impromptu performance.

No comments: