Home Page


Monday, November 05, 2007

Another NPR Appearance-Afronerd Does News & Notes' Bloggers Roundtable-November 7th



Well it's that time again-yours truly is scheduled to appear on NPR's News & Notes show, hosted by Farai Chideya. I'm not sure of the subject matter to be discussed but I do know that I am slated to appear with the blogger/comedian, Baratunde Thurston-check out his video above, which I provided for your viewing pleasure. As you can see, he takes quite a few jabs at my conservative colleagues so I wouldn't doubt that this show should be very interesting. I must confess that I am disappointed that Debra Dickerson of The End of Blackness fame will not be appearing due to a scheduling conflict but I'm sure that Lauren Williams of the Stereohyped blog will be an excellent replacement. As more information becomes available, I will keep our readers posted.

No comments: