Home Page


Saturday, November 04, 2006

It was time for a change........You Like?



I know it's too late for spring cleaning but I figured it was time to give the blog a new look. I'm definitely going to commit to writing more entries related to my hobbyist nature to compliment the previous political blurbs. The site redesign is based on the 1972 Luke Cage comic book posted above. Ironically, the actor Nicholas Cage(aka Nicholas Coppola) took Cage as a stage name because of his interest in comic books(which he still collects to this day); the Luke Cage book reportedly being his favorite. I also have to give many thanks to a gentleman by the name of Seven for the site's new look. If you have an interest in changing your blog's look check out Seven's handiwork below:

  • Blogs Gone Wild


  • also more on Luke Cage here:

  • Luke Cage
  • No comments: