Home Page


Saturday, September 26, 2009

Take a look at this upcoming videogame brought to you by Black owned developer Nerjyzed Entertainment, Inc: BCFx: The Doug Williams Edition



As I promised a few months ago, I plan on bringing more tech news, including gaming, in an ongoing segment within the blog. Here's a clip of an upcoming release that we will review in depth once we get our hands on a copy of the game. Lets just hope that as the first release from a new and Black owned company, it meets the demands of gamers.
Although I am curious about the actual gameplay, I already have concerns about the graphics. I'm a little disturbed by the character modeling, specifically how each character looks the same, there isn't even a complexion variation. Not very realistic, but I will hold off judgment until we get a hands on the game.
Check out the video clip for yourself...


Mr. Starks

No comments: