Home Page


Monday, July 14, 2008

The Closer He Gets To The White House Door, The Nastier It Gets-Obama & Michelle on the Cover of the New Yorker



I have to give a hat tip to "Ohsokool" for this next piece. This is pretty easy and I'm tired of overstating the obvious. All I have to ask is why? Didn't Fox News commentator, E.D. Hill lose her gig for alluding to Michelle and Barack's fist bump as a terrorist jab? I'm not going to pontificate on this one. What do you guys think?

I'm back and there's more. I just received this from Media Matters and it really appears that the progressives (ok McLaughlin's politics are issue to issue based, he did vote for Kerry though) are schizophrenic-chiding Barack Obama one day and praising him the next. But the usage of the term, "Oreo" is perplexing. Now Whites have joined in (and are weighing in) more intently on the issue of Black authenticity. What say you all on this tidbit? Check out the vid:

No comments: