Home Page


Thursday, July 27, 2006

Time to be a Fair Guy and not a Nice One


At some point I stopped being a "nice" guy. Oh I still have nice guy tendencies but I compromised and now consider myself a fair guy..which I hope many of my fellow bretheren aspire to be. I also receive periodic email alerts from a website that I tripped over a few years ago entitled:
  • http://www.nomoremrniceguy.com


  • No More Mr. Nice Guy was founded by Dr. Robert Glover, who essentially provides guidelines as to how to break the nice guy syndrome. My first reaction, of course, was this guy has just discovered a new infomercial-like hustle and intends to sucker a gullible populace. This may be true, but his diatribes do appear to hit the nail on the head. Regardless as to Dr. Glover's intent, I would suggest that you peruse his site.........you never know, you might break some bad(I mean nice) habits. Also check out a recent article on the Glover technique:

  • Mr. Nice Guy
  • No comments: