Home Page


Thursday, September 13, 2007

Sorry Folks....This Sunday's Afronerd Radio Show is Cancelled-BlogTalk Maintenance



Please accept our apologies folks, Blogtalk just informed me that they will be down for maintenance issues on Sunday therefore preempting Afronerd Radio, but we will be returning in fighting shape next Thursday. Meanwhile, I have a treat for you-an actual movie. I want you guys to check out Manufacturing Dissent, a film that seeks to dethrown your liberal hero, Michael Moore. It appears that he is an opportunist like many Americans. In all fairness, Moore is an excellent documentarian as I actually enjoyed Bowling for Columbine and I believe his latest effort, Sicko was an important film focusing on the failures within the US healthcare system. Is America ready for socialized medicine? That's open for debate-sometimes the grass (and long lines to wait for medical attention) is not always greener on the other side (of Cuba or Canada). But I digress-check out the flick below:

Powered by AOL Video

No comments: