Home Page


Friday, August 17, 2007

Ax or Ask? Is it White or Right? Language In the Black Community-Next on Afronerd Radio-Sunday at 8pm Eastern



I believe I posted this same video a few months ago, however I think that the subject is ripe for exploration. Let's try to analyze vernacular and/or grammar in communities of color. Is it really a White cultural notion to speak the King's English or it it simply a matter of accuracy? And I promise that during this show I will also find time to discuss my 5 current comic book reads with the intent that our audience check out these graphic novels as well. So you guys definitely know the drill-give us a call this Sunday at 8pm with your thoughts, opinions and disagreements (we're big boys, we can take it) at-646-915-9620, email(afronerdradio@yahoo.com) and our chat room at afronerd radio dot com.

Ax or Ask? White or Right? Grammar in Communities of Color

No comments: