Home Page


Saturday, May 20, 2006

Looks like this fish wasn't caught.......



As many of my closest friends know about me by now, I will get my comic book fix wherever I can I get it. I'm a big Smallville fan and I must confess that I actually was looking forward to the proposed Aquaman series, Mercy Reef. I was even more surprised that Ving Rhames(I still haven't forgiven him for the 20 minute chicken eating incident on BET, but I digress)was cast as Arthur Curry's (Aquaman's adopted name)mentor. Marvel's Sub-Mariner (who pre-dates Aquaman) was always a cooler character but I did say that I had to have my comic fix, so Aquaman would suffice. Unfortunately, during the May 18th announcement of the CW's(Warner and Paramount merger) fall line up, Reef was noticeably absent. Well...one can always hope that the series gets picked up at a later date. Anyway, have fun with the trailer above and for more Aquaman info, click on the link below:

  • http://www.aquamantv.com
  • No comments: