Home Page


Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Never Let It Be Said That I Don't Critique Conservatives! No Thanks, Mr. Santorum.....Black Folk Will Not Take Your Dating Advice!



Due to my vaunted time constraint issues, I can't devote an appropriate synopsis or rebuttal to former PA Senator, Rick Santorum's recent remarks on Fox but I will leave it to our readers to have their say. Suffice it to say, Santorum thinks that the Obamas' Broadway date night was not a great role model moment for African-Americans. Huh? This is why my party is in disarray and will probably be on the losing side for ensuing elections in the months and years to come. A word of advice to Mr. Santorum.....stick to Obama's policy decisions. But when one doesn't have any answers, it's better to say anything as opposed to being silent. Check out the Daily Kos' take on Santorum's footinmouth disorder:


Rick Santorum, Love Doctor for the Prez & "concern trolling" Black People

No comments: