Home Page


Monday, April 06, 2009

Just a Few More Things to talk About.....Is gary Coleman Channeling John Travolta in Pulp Fiction?



Well I'm sure you've seen what Pulp Fiction did for John Travolta in the resurrection of his career. Perhaps the independent effort entitled Midgets vs Mascots will do the same for former child star, Gary Coleman's career. I'm not sure what to think concerning this film, but I can't look away......maybe that says something.


Next Up-Eminem helps to induct Run-DMC into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame:



And lastly, can someone remind Nike and Kanye West that we're in a recession. I'm talking about all the hype pertaining to West's latest venture-$500 plus (courtesy of ebay) sneakers entitled, Air Yeezy (groan....)-



Heck, Mr. Starks and I are hardcore collectors, being sneakerheads notwithstanding but Yeezy kicks? I'd rather pay through the nose for original Air Jordans!

No comments: