Home Page


Thursday, August 17, 2006

Just a Quick Mention

In my previous entry highlighting Joseph C, Phillips' book, He Talk Like a White Boy, I also mentioned another literary effort entitled, Enough, written by Fox news correspondent, Juan Williams. Just my luck that Mr. Williams was recently interviewed by Dr. Michael Eric Dyson on CSPAN's BookTV program. It was a pretty intense exchange betweeen these two gentlemen who many would assume possess diametrically opposing viewpoints. Click on the link below (scroll down to the August 12th section after you click) to check out the interview. Perhaps in an upcoming entry I will discuss Enough(when I purchase it) as well as my thoughts regarding Dyson (not quite a fan..but I will be fair).

  • Juan Williams
    interviewed by Eric Michael Dyson


  • P.S.

    I just found more Williams' clips as well as Cosby excerpts....great stuff...definitely nourishment for the soul:

  • Juan Williams on African-American 'Victimhood'
  • No comments: