Home Page


Thursday, February 01, 2007

Another Great Moment in Black History......Oh You Know I'm Joking



First order of business for President Obama, take away BET's broadcasting license. Trust me, that's something that I would actually applaud. If the KKK ever decided to get their own station, I suspect they would do a better job at representing Black folks' interests. My comrades at Blackprof.com begrudgingly found Throw Some D's infectious while acknowledging the cooning factor-I'm sorry folks, you lost me on that one.

Throw Some D's

And it get's worse, the clip below has been circulating the web for many months but it definitely makes me wonder if the space time continuum has been breached and I'm mistakenly living in 1924. One thing I do know, I have even more empathy for the Native American actor who always shed a tear during those anti-pollution ads from the 70s. WOW!



And just one more...check out the latest send-up by a relative of Al Jolson. When will this minstrel show end?

No comments: